Monday, January 28, 2008

Moments of Regret and Frustration

There are moments when I experience a deep sense of shame and regret for shit that I've allowed in my life. For feeling as though I've spent so many years living in fear of what other's might think that I was paralyzed by my fear. I had periods of just being so stoned the whole day just so I would not have to think about what a failure I have felt like. Feeling regret for sharing precious young years married to an asshole who treated me as though I never mattered. Having regret.....but not really.......that I didn't have children at a younger age....I don't want my children to view me as old! LOL But if I had children earlier .........I'd be tied to the jerk for years and they would not be the children I have! So really no regret there........I just don't want to be seen as old! LOL Regret that I feel like Ive wasted years of my life! I forgive myself for allowing myself to have any sense of regret for things in my past. My past has contributed to who I am today!

2 comments:

theseeker said...

Oh, Di. When are you gonna get it that age is irrelevant? Your daughters are going to see you for who you are. Bah, I guess we all have those "moments" of deflation. Thank "God" they don't last.

The stuff of the past only exists in your memory. Close the book on those things.

Peace and Love,
D

Anonymous said...

you don't updated no more mo?